New edition of the InMICS Composers Lab at Aubagne (3-5 June 2021)
Finally! We have had to wait more than two years, but a live, physical edition of the InMICS Composers Lab is just around the corner. On 3, 4 and 5 June 2021 the festival organises a variety of activities and workshops for the second group of InMICS students. For them it will be their first live Composers Lab. On the programme:
● Masterclass with Florencia Di Concilio on composition for new media
● Observation of the Third Character meetings (European Market for Film Music Composition)
● Creative composition workshop with director Pascal Cuissot and composer Renaud Barbier
● Screening of Grand Central with director Rebecca Zlotowski and composer ROB
● And last but not least: three Ciné-Concerts! (Regards-croisés, Renaud Barbier, Florencia Di Concilio)
Find the programme of the film festival on the MCFIFA website.
2021 InMICS Composers Lab has kicked off!
Today the 2021 InMICS Composers Lab has kicked off with a workshop by Nathalie Courville for the new group of InMICS students, as part of the 2021 Festival International du Film d’Aubagne Music & Cinema!
Awaiting the moment until we can all meet in person again, this Composers Lab activity was online.